The Number One Gist & Gossip Giver #Lols , (Got anything for us? Email : Dropgist@gmail.com)

I gave you your first collabo, Sound Sultan tells Wizkid

I gave you your first collabo, Sound Sultan tells Wizkid



Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts


Hey, before it begins to read like there is a rift between the Naija Ninja, Sound Sultan and the Star Boy, Wizkid, what Sound Sultan told Wizkid on his birthday was actually to appreciate the music sensation.
In a birthday wish to him, Sound Sultan writes:


"I always remember the first day you called me on the phone . I was like, 'you ain't a girl? Then you must be a kid' , he said yes, 'Wizkid !' Correction that was essential ! 'Wiz' as a prefix makes sense 7 years later, wizard , Layon(lion), fame didn't give him the Lion heart, he had it from day one . Gave him his first collabo he gave me my latest ! Ayo S.Balogun, happy birthday".





To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE




Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Badmam, Published at 7:44 pm and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment