Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts
You'll remember way back in June when I told you the singer allegedly graduated from Babcock University (find it here)... Then, I told you all I doubt he really graduated with his set. However there has been a new rumour making rounds of recent, calling him out for being awarded a degree wjen it was obvious he barely attended classes. This may have gotten to him personallynasbje took to Twitter a few minutes ago to blast them and reveal he will be graduating next year... Find his tasteless Tweets below;
To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE
Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts
Posted by , Published at 10:10 am and have
0
comments

No comments:
Post a Comment