The Number One Gist & Gossip Giver #Lols , (Got anything for us? Email : Dropgist@gmail.com)

I’m Now In Serious Debt ––Actor Saidi Balogun Cries Out

I’m Now In Serious Debt ––Actor Saidi Balogun Cries Out



Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts


It’s sad that millions of Nigerians are poor and as such can’t spend good money to buy a movie, many prefer to buy pirated movies because they are cheap and affordable than the original. This negative trend has landed top actor and movie producer, Saidi Balogun is some serious financially troubles.
He borrowed money to shoot his latest movie – YOU or I – including featuring white actors but the Igbo guys in Alaba have pirated the movie, thus throwing Saidi Balogun in debt. How sad! Hear what he said:
“You or I’ has been pirated. I am in serious debt now. The marketer of the movie, Adikaz and I are confused at the moment because we’re yet to come to terms on how the evil deed was done despite being very careful. Those pirates have wrecked their havoc again. It’s painful, very sad. I am not happy at the moment. All my labour and resources have wasted.”




To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE




Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Daddy G.O Awon Bloggers, Published at 3:38 pm and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment