The Number One Gist & Gossip Giver #Lols , (Got anything for us? Email : Dropgist@gmail.com)

Iyanya’s Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (Photos)

Iyanya’s Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (Photos)



Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts


ubn
Last night,Iyanya’s manager Ubi Franklin was involved in a serious car accident which damaged his car.He said
In Every situation Give Thanks. I had a few friends who were celebrating Birthdays last nite and in was invited to party with them at a Club on Victoria Island. I got into the car and was so tired to Drive to one of my friends Drove, on our way back I saw a friend I haven’t seen in a while at another club trying to park I stopped to say hi and we entered the second club after a few minutes I decided to leave, right outside the club is a shawarma spot I got some and then I and my friends were headed Home and I was trying to eat my sharwama while my friend drove us home. That’s the Last I could remember. I found myself covered with Airbags and I came out of that car that tumbled and a good Samaritan took us to the Hospital. I am here asking anyone who can Pray or who is about to Pray!! To put me and my friends in Prayers God saved us all. Thank You and Good morning #ubifranklin
1
2
04
H(1)




To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE




Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Daddy G.O Awon Bloggers, Published at 9:04 am and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment