The Number One Gist & Gossip Giver #Lols , (Got anything for us? Email : Dropgist@gmail.com)

Lil Wayne Releases Art Work for “Carter V” Starring His Mum + Release Date

Lil Wayne Releases Art Work for “Carter V” Starring His Mum + Release Date



Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts


Dwayne Carter a.k.a Lil Wayne has unwrapped the album art for his next Carter series, Carter V.


Like every other Carter series, Lil Wayne went for one of his baby pictures, tatted up but this time went alongside his Mother, Cita.



Lil Wayne told ESPN he did not tell his mother about it, and his mum wouldn’t like that. I’m sorry moms,” he said. “I know personally that she don’t really like that picture of herself ’cause she’s not looking in the camera.”


It’s perfect. I always go with a baby picture and I wanted to go with one with my mom on it this time,” he said. “This album means a lot to me. People been waiting on this album and I’m just at the point in my life and stuff to have my mom on there. It’s more than an accomplishment, it’s an achievement.”

Carter V will be released October 28th 2014. 



To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE




Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Badmam, Published at 6:08 pm and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment