The Number One Gist & Gossip Giver #Lols , (Got anything for us? Email : Dropgist@gmail.com)

Music : Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft. Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem M.I & Waje - I Am Legend

Music : Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft. Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem M.I & Waje - I Am Legend



Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts


Cool DJ Jimmy Jatt finally releases his sophomore album"The Industry: Volume 1″which is arguably the biggest collaborative album out of Africa.

The LP features 50 of the biggest artistes from two generations. The album – a reflection of DJ Jimmy Jatt's career so far – is executively produced by him, houses 22 tracks while the online version has 23 tracks.
Check out our track pick from the lengthy set;"I Am Legend"featuring Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem M.IandWaje. Do not forget to cop the album via iTunes after the cut and drop your comments.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Check more music @ www.naijatuale.com




To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE




Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by SA, Published at 9:03 am and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment