Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts
Here is the visuals to the street hit INSHI GINI by the one and only #DreamChaser SERIKI OMO OWO ft ORITSE FEMI. The imperial rapper alongside his creative director CARDOSSO IMAGERY came through with a super clean and well executed video. Seriki is currently working on more videos from his recent album SERIKI’S DIARY.
” I will like to say a big thank you to you guys out there supporting me since inception. You all have been the shoulder I have been leaning on all these years. Without everyone of you, this #DreamChasing might not be happening. Thanks for allowing me do what I do. Thanks for purchasing SERIKI’S DIARY with your hard earned NAIRA” — Seriki
DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
Listen More HipHop and RnB Everyday Just Click HERE
To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE
Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts
Posted by , Published at 7:12 am and have
0
comments

No comments:
Post a Comment