Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts
Popular comedian, Tee A held a comedy concert in Ikeja on Sunday, November 16, 2014. Comedian Princess was present at the event.
She made jokes about gossip blogger Linda Ikeji. Princess blasted Linda, called her ugly. She said she prayed for Google to shutdown her blog which happened on October 8, 2014.
In her words:
“Have you seen Linda Ikeji before? Do you know Linda Ikeji is very ugly, I’m finer and se;xier than her, my prayers made google shut down her blog, I remember I went to MFM to pray and when I got back, her blog was shut down”
Princess blamed the media for the collapse of her marriage. Linda and Princess are at war.. and this is just the beginning!
To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE
Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts
Posted by , Published at 9:24 am and have
0
comments

No comments:
Post a Comment