The Number One Gist & Gossip Giver #Lols , (Got anything for us? Email : Dropgist@gmail.com)

“I was brought up to know everyone is important” – 2face Idibia

“I was brought up to know everyone is important” – 2face Idibia



Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts


2face Idibia is known for his humility despite all his achievements, and He says he was brought up that way. He told Yes Magazine

“Well, for me, I will attribute that to my parents; the way they brought me up. They brought me up to know that look, everybody is important. So, even when we were young, even if we had a house help in the house, my parents dey let me know say dis one self na person, dat I still need to wash my clothes by myself. The househelp na just basically for some things wey mumsy no get power to do. No be say na slave or anything. So, na dat respect for people. That’s how my parents brought me up”



To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE




Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Badmam, Published at 11:04 am and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment