Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts
i hope you remember that song which was first released by Ice Prince while he titled it "Oleku" that was produced by Jesse Jagz.....
Continue Reading after the cut
Top musician and producer, Jesse Jagz told Nigerian Tribune how he produced Ice Prince hit track “oleku” in 30 minutes. Also the state of music production.
Sadly, it is so because of technology. It is true, but the time spent has nothing to do with it. We still spent a whole lot of time reproducing, re-voicing and mixing
I learned it. I know people think producers are born, but it took me years to understand what it is about. Real production is the ability to be able to compose and arrange music.
I learned it. I know people think producers are born, but it took me years to understand what it is about. Real production is the ability to be able to compose and arrange music.
Unfortunately, what we have today is not production, but beat making. These kids have no idea how to produce. Digital production is just one angle. It takes years of training. It takes the ear, mind and muscles. E Kelly taught me to use a keyboard, then a PC to produce. But before then, I learned to play drums and piano. So, the ability to play an instrument is always an added advantage. Then, I had to learn to take all this knowledge about music, throw it out the window and just make music that comes from me.
To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE
Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts
Posted by , Published at 9:36 am and have
0
comments

No comments:
Post a Comment