The Number One Gist & Gossip Giver #Lols , (Got anything for us? Email : Dropgist@gmail.com)

Rapper Nicki Minaj Quitting Music To Have Babies

Rapper Nicki Minaj Quitting Music To Have Babies



Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts


Nicki Minaj has revealed in a new interview with Complex magazine (December Issue) that she's making plans to become a full-time mother but has to give up music first!



It's obvious the 31-year-old Mc's biological clock is ticking and she's looking for other things to make her whole! She plans to devote her entire life to motherhood after dropping her 5 studio album.
"I always said, ‘When I have my baby, it’s going to be all about my baby,'" Nicki told the magazine. “I don’t want the child feeling like they don’t have all of my attention, so I always said, ‘I’m going to take a little break.’”




To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE




Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Daddy G.O Awon Bloggers, Published at 3:50 pm and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment