The Number One Gist & Gossip Giver #Lols , (Got anything for us? Email : Dropgist@gmail.com)

See The Tweets That Put Eldee In Big Trouble With Runs Girls On Twitter” (LOOK WHAT THEY REPLY THE SUPER STAR)

See The Tweets That Put Eldee In Big Trouble With Runs Girls On Twitter” (LOOK WHAT THEY REPLY THE SUPER STAR)



Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts


Wow, before I go any further, I read the comments that are attached below and it’s amazing how some ladies are taking it so personal. The truth is bitter sha, and it just further proves Eldee’s point.
Nigerian rapper, record producer and architect, Eldee shared his views over the weekend about “Runs girls’ and the role they play as role models to younger girls.
He shared his message on Instagram and Twitter saying ‘A “Runs Girl” Aint Nothing but a High Priced Prostitute, Stop Celebrating These Hoes & Making Them Role Models for Young Girls’
Eldee-600x401
He then added to his Instagram post, ‘#tellitlikeitis #AshawoNobework Stop encouraging little girls to sell their bodies for electronic gadgets, plane tickets, and designer bags, just to be able to flex on Instagram. Our society now condones prostitution so long as you’re not standing on the road, but a whore is a whore, whether for N500 or a Birkin bag. #SaveTheNextGeneration #StopMakingProstitutionAwayOutForYoungGirls #ThereAreNobleAndLessDestructiveWaysToEarnALiving Anyway sha, I no holy pass anybody, I jus dey observe, and I get loud speaker.’
Some of his followers used his comment section to express their thoughts.
Eldee-Reactions-1
Eldee-Reactions-3
Eldee-Reactions-4
Eldee-Reactions-2
Eldee-Reactions-5




To See More Posts Like This Kindly Scroll Down To The Bottom Or Go Back To The HOME PAGE BY CLICKING HERE




Artists:CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD/PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC!!!
Click The Like For More Posts






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Daddy G.O Awon Bloggers, Published at 8:41 am and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment